Metro Heights at Mondawmin is a landmark building for a highly visible intersection in Baltimore City. This striking new apartment community helps identify the gateway to the surrounding Mondawmin neighborhood for area residents and the thousands of commuters who pass by daily. Located at the intersection of Reisterstown Road and Liberty Heights Avenue, Metro Heights provides 70 new apartments for the area’s workforce.
Earning LEED Gold certification in 2019, the building includes many features focused on energy efficiency and sustainability. Metro Heights offers a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and in-unit washer and dryers, on-site parking, a club room on the top floor, a business center, a fitness room, and a yoga studio.
Awards + Recognition
- Sustainable Growth Award for Sustainable Communities, Maryland Sustainable Growth Commission, 2020
- Wintergreen Finalist, USGBC Maryland, 2020
- Best Design Award, Virginia Association for Learning Environments, 2019
- Excellence in Community Design & Construction Award, Maryland Affordable Housing Coalition, 2019
- WaveMaker Award, Urban Land Institute, 2019